ESE Cyber-Physical Cloud Computing Project
- Michael Kleber
- Clemens Krainer
- Andreas Schröcker
- Bernhard Zechmeister
e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal was to build a simulation system that demonstrates information-acquisition-as-a-service
of mobile sensor networks for cyber-physical cloud computing (CPCC) as proposed in this
Based on the JNavigator project our implementation provides
- the simulation of physical helicopter swarms,
- the simulation of sensors,
- the virtual abstraction of autonomous vehicles (virtual vehicles), and
- the migration of virtual vehicles among flying physical helicopters (real vehicles).
We consider this project as a first step into the domain of information-acquisition-as-a-service
and therefore allow the following limitations:
- Real vehicles follow strict flight plans.
- There are no network bandwith limits.
- There are no processing power limits.
- Simple mapping algorithm
- Registration service
- Simulation of sensors and real vehicles
- Web applications
- HTTP data exchange
- Virtual vehicle runtime environment
- Virtual vehicle migration
- Random mapping algorithm
- Registration service persistence
Andreas Schröcker and Bernhard Zechmeister
- Virtual vehicle programming language, scanner, and parser
- Virtual vehicle execution
- Virtual vehicle persistence
Demo configurations: demo-configs.zip
Demo videos: demo1.avi, demo2.avi, demo3.avi, and demo4.avi